- This event has passed.
SBDC Info Session: Understanding the Grant Accountability and Transparency Act (GATA) Pre-Award Process
November 26, 2019 @ 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
One event on November 26, 2019 at 8:00am
One event on December 3, 2019 at 4:00pm
One event on December 10, 2019 at 12:00pm
One event on December 18, 2019 at 8:00am
Presented By: Don Elmore, Director of the Illinois Small Business Development Center at Champaign County EDC
Be prepared for grant opportunities! The Grant Accountability and Transparency Act (GATA) provides uniform guidance for all State of Illinois grant programs. All grant applicants and grantees must comply with GATA grant requirements, which includes the following steps *before* receiving a grant award:
- pre-qualification on the GATA Grantee Portal (must be completed before an entity can submit a grant application to the State of Illinois)
- completion of two risk assessments (must be completed at any time before the issuance of a state award): fiscal and administrative – Internal Controls Questionnaire (ICQ) and Programmatic Risk Assessment (PRAQ)
Each session will provide detailed information on all of the steps required as part of the GATA process + you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions.
Dates / times:
- Friday, November 15, 2019: 12 – 1 PM
- Tuesday, November 26, 2019: 8 – 9 AM
- Tuesday, December 3, 2019: 4 – 5 PM
- Tuesday, December 10, 2019: 12 – 1 PM
- Wednesday, December 18, 2019: 8 – 9 AM
All workshops will take place at:
Illinois Small Business Development Center at Champaign County EDC
1817 S. Neil Street, Suite 100
Champaign, IL 61820
Free to attend, registration required to secure a spot. Materials will be provided. RSVP below, call 217-378-8535, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.